Dear readers,

In April 2011 I began chronicling my life when I came out as a gay 25 year-old man. Since then, I’ve shared some of my most intimate stories with you. Stories about love and heartbreak. Stories about one-night-stands and STDs. I’ve recounted my coming out to my family and friends and so many more.

I began using One Gay At A Time as an outlet to share my feelings. I had no idea it would blossom into an entire community of followers who shared their stories and feelings as well. That has become one of my proudest accomplishments. At its peak, One Gay At A Time drew in over 1,700 visitors in one day. While I was flattered that many people cared about what I had to say, I realized it was simply because others shared such a similar story to mine.

I hope I have been able to help my readers get through their issues knowing they were not alone, but I am no longer able to keep up with the blog. My private life has grown rather busy as you can tell from my lack of posts. I do not think myself so important that readers are still waiting on the edge of their seats after so long. I do however realize I need to be realistic and fair by telling you not to expect posts to continue.

If you are coming to this blog for the first time today, I encourage you to start from the beginning. There is a plethora of content I hope you can learn from, or at the very least, will be entertained by.

I do hope to be able to continue to use this platform in the future when my schedule allows for it, but until then I have to say so long.

I will be checking my emails as usual, so if you’d like to reach out to me directly, I welcome your emails, and I will respond in a timely fashion.

Thank you for your time and dedication.

Much love,
O.G.A.A.T.

1. #1 by ivansblogworld on July 20, 2013 - 11:58 PM

In essence we all have a common denominator in our experiences of being gay. However our own uniqueness and view points is how we all learn from each other. Great post. Ivan

2. #3 by Tariq on August 26, 2013 - 4:57 PM

Hey! Sorry to see you go! Good luck with everything! You and CK still together? :) x

3. #5 by Stuart on August 31, 2013 - 5:30 AM

I found this blog quite late lol but I’ve just read through every post from the beginning :) Been really interesting to read about your experiences and has given me hope I’ll find the right man some day, so thank you for that :) Hope you and CK are still going strong!!

• #6 by One Gay at a Time on August 31, 2013 - 11:18 AM

Wow! Thanks for your kind words! Must have had a lot of free time, but glad you got to hear most of the story.

To keep you updated, CK and I are still going strong. We face challenges in our relationship on a daily basis, but we still manage to persevere. I wish you the best of luck in finding love. It isn’t easy, that’s for sure! Reach out to me anytime. I love getting emails and trying to help out where I can. Thanks again!

4. #7 by Stuart on September 1, 2013 - 3:12 PM

Haha well I actually read them intermittently over the past few weeks :) and thanks that’s very kind, it’s certainly not easy but glad to hear you and CK are still doing well :)

5. #8 by Wes Allen on January 10, 2014 - 1:46 AM

O…..I was late. :(

6. #9 by Brian O on March 9, 2014 - 4:33 AM

Late to the party but hopefully not too late to leave a good luck/take care message. Wish you luck with your life and take good care of yourself.
    Be happy.